BrauBeviale goes worldwide – Beviale Family
BrauBeviale is one of the most important capital goods trade fairs for the beverage industry worldwide. It's where the beverage sector feels at home!
With more than four decades of experience in trade fairs and congresses for the international beverage industry, we are now offering a range of new, targeted events to get even closer to our target groups worldwide – by adapting our highly successful BrauBeviale concept and taking it further, in the best interests of our markets and targetgroups.
We are now offering other events focused on the manufacture and marketing of beverages to give you an opportunity to do good business in attractive markets:
13 – 15 November 2018, Nuremberg
- For more than 40 years, the international capital goods fair for the beverage industry in Nuremberg has been the venue for the sector to showcase various aspects of the production process chain such as raw materials, technologies, logistics and marketing.
China: CRAFT BEER CHINA
17 -19 May 2017, Shanghai
- For the second time, Shanghai will be the gathering place for the Chinese craft beer scene. An excellent programme of lectures by high-calibre industry experts is perfectly complemented by the accompanying exhibition.
to CRAFT BEER CHINA
Italien: CRAFT BEER ITALY
22 -23 November 2017, Milano
- Beer know-how at the highest professional level comes to the Italian market for the first time. Knowledge-sharing for Italian brewers - in collaboration with Doemens and VLB Berlin – is combined with a trade fair.
to CRAFT BEER ITALY
Russland: Beviale Moscow
Spring 2018, Moscow
- The first international trade fair for the beverage industry in Eastern Europe, one of the largest drinks markets worldwide. Beviale Moscow is taking place for the second time and features a much extended programme.
to Beviale Moscow
Brazil: Feira Brasileira da Cerveja
March 2018, Blumenau
- The Feira Brasileira da Cerveja will be “supported by BrauBeviale” from 2018. Content of the cooperation is the mutual support between the Beviale Family and the Brazilian organizer Ablutec.
to Feira Brasileira da Cerveja