BrauBeviale goes worldwide – Beviale Family
BrauBeviale is one of the most important capital goods trade fairs for the beverage industry worldwide. It's where the beverage sector feels at home!
With more than four decades of experience in trade fairs and congresses for the international beverage industry, we are now offering a range of new, targeted events to get even closer to our target groups worldwide – by adapting our highly successful BrauBeviale concept and taking it further, in the best interests of our markets and targetgroups.
We are now offering other events focused on the manufacture and marketing of beverages to give you an opportunity to do good business in attractive markets:
16 - 15 November 2018, Nuremberg
- For more than 40 years, the international capital goods fair for the beverage industry in Nuremberg has been the venue for the sector to showcase various aspects of the production process chain such as raw materials, technologies, logistics and marketing.
China: CRAFT BEER CHINA
16 - 18 May 2018, Shanghai
- CRAFT BEER CHINA 2017 welcomed 100 exhibitors and more than 3,700 experts and industry professionals already at its 2nd edition at the trade fair as well as over 40 high-class speakers and key players in the two-days conference. With these figures CBCE is the one and only platform of the Craft Beer Community in China.
to CRAFT BEER CHINA
Italien: CRAFT BEER ITALY
22 - 23 November 2017, Milano
- Beer know-how at the highest professional level comes to the Italian market for the first time. Knowledge-sharing for Italian brewers - in collaboration with Doemens and VLB Berlin – is combined with a trade fair.
to CRAFT BEER ITALY
Russland: Beviale Moscow
27 February - 1 March 2018, Moscow
- As the first and only trade show for the whole beverage industry in the eastern european market, the Beviale Moscow 2018 takes place for the third time. The impressive growth of the visitors (+ 50%) and the space (+30%) in 2017 shows the obvious potential of this market.
to Beviale Moscow
Brazil: Feira Brasileira da Cerveja
7 - 9 March 2018, Blumenau
- The Feira Brasileira da Cerveja will be “supported by BrauBeviale” from 2018. Content of the cooperation is the mutual support between the Beviale Family and the Brazilian organizer Ablutec.
to Feira Brasileira da Cerveja